Email to a Friend
Property DescriptionView Brochure
- 18,884± SF Three-Story Professional Office Building
- 6,990± SF (1st Floor)
- 7,000± SF (2nd Floor)
- 4,894± SF (3rd Floor)
- Served by one (1) elevator
- Hardwood floors, carpet & tile
- Decorative iron fencing
- 35± Parking spaces
- Featured on the National Register of Historic Places and listed on the Department of Interior’s – Important Historic Building
- Historic Tax Credits Available – See Page 2 of brochure
- Extensive interior & exterior renovations
- Excellent location for professional, medical billing or traditional medical, attorney, CPA firm, city/county government office
- Located in the middle of Macon’s Central Business District at the corner of Walnut and Second Street
- Within blocks of Macon-Bibb County government offices, county and federal courthouse
- Walking distance to restaurants, shopping and banks
- One hour South of Atlanta
- Two major highways, Interstate 75 & Interstate 16.
Building sq. ft.
18,884 sq. ft. - 18,884 sq. ft. (+/-)
Rentable sq. ft.
18,884 sq. ft. (+/-)
0.73 acres (+/-)
1825; renovated 2021
Lease Rate Per sq. ft.
$16.00 Per sq. ft.
CAM T&I Per Sq. Ft.