Property DescriptionView Brochure
- Subject property is located in Lake Tobesofkee Recreation Park, three miles from Interstate 475
- Acreage is a Ground Lease from Macon-Bibb County; 20 year term expiring June 30, 2035 with three 10-year options to renew (See brochure for complete details)
- 605±’ frontage on the two lane access road from Moseley Dixon Road through Sandy Beach Park.
- Commercial Lap Pool – Built in 2015 at a cost of $163,000
- Commercial Lazy River – Built in 2015 at a cost of $421,000. The pool is 600’ long and 3’ deep. A bridge connects the sand covered island to the main pool deck.
- Wave Pool – Built in 2016 with a construction cost of $546,000
- Splash Pad – Built in 2015 at a cost of $309,000
- Two Water Slides – Built in 2015 with a cost of $345,000
- Two Modular Buildings
- Entry Pavilion, Concession, Ticket Office, Restrooms & Lockers
- Chain link fencing surrounds the park.
- Filtration area and retention pond
- Light poles
10.00 acres (+/-)
Paved and gravel parking including concrete walks throughout the park.