Property DescriptionView Brochure
- PRICE REDUCED – 20± Acres (Divisible) – $98,000 Per Acre
- Ideal location for warehouse/distribution facility, hotel, restaurant, and/or retail center.
- 1,400’± frontage on Interstate 75
- Access via Sardis Church Road Interchange, Exit 153
- One Million Sq. Ft. Amazon Distribution Center – 1,000± jobs
- Quik Trip, first location in Middle Georgia. QuikTrip, distinguished by its red and white “QT” signs, is a privately held company that employs more than 23,000 people in its 805 stores in 11 states. The company, which was started in Tulsa in 1958, makes its own food fresh to order. It also offers an assortment of its own branded to-go food and drink items.
- 14,000± Sq. Ft. Love’s Travel Stop & Tire Care Center. Fueling center with two restaurants, convenience store and a 7,500± Sq. Ft. tire & maintenance facility. The center has seven passenger car fueling stations and ten semi-truck fueling stations.
- 685,800± Sq. Ft. Tractor Supply Distribution Center
- 248,000± Sq. Ft. Federal Express Ground Distribution Center
- 365,800± Sq. Ft. Tyson Foods Distribution Center.
- 55,000± Sq. Ft. Yancey Brothers Company
- 25,000± Sq. Ft. Middle Georgia Freightliner
Surrounding parcels rezoned Planned Development Commercial
21.00 acres (+/-)