Email to a Friend
Property DescriptionView Brochure
- Subject assemblage is located downtown Macon within walking distance to Medical Center Navicent Health.
- .12± – 2.71± Acres
- Road frontage on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Pine Street and Third Street
- Improvements consist of service repair/ garage, parking deck and fenced lot
- Zoned CBD-2
- Consists of four parcels:
- 701 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.: .12± Acres / 2,120± SF Service Garage / Property Tax Bill $722: (Reduced Sales Price$150,000)
- 745 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. & 444 Pine Street: 12,896± SF Service Garage / 1.23 Acres / Fenced, asphalt paved parking lot / Property Tax Bill $7,710: (Reduced Sales Price: $999,000)
- 454 Pine Street – 724 Third Street – 455 Pine Street Lane: 1.09 Acres / Four-Story Parking Garage / Property Tax Bill $5,040: (Reduced Sales Price:$650,000)
- 431 Pine Street Lane: .27± Acres / 5,457± SF Warehouse with five roll-up drive-in doors: (Sales Price: $240,000)
- Located in the middle of Macon’s Central Business District
- Residential lofts, Bibb & Federal Courthouse, government offices, financial institutions, shopping, entertainment and worship within walking distance.
- Atrium Health Medical Center blocks away with 4,600± employees
- Mercer University less than one mile with 9,000± students enrolled.
- Served by Macon Transit Authority
CBD-2, Central Business District
Building sq. ft.
2,120 sq. ft. - 12,896 sq. ft. (+/-)
2.80 acres (+/-)