Email to a Friend
Property DescriptionView Brochure
- 17.5± Acre Residential Development Land
- The underlining ground is grassed and provides gravel access roads to two beautiful lakefront home sites.
- Approximately half of the property is affected by Georgia Power trans state electrical overhead service lines.
- Topography: Gently rolling to extreme
- All utilities available to the site except sanitary sewer which may be available with the addition of a private lift station.
- Zoned PUD (Planned Utilization Development)
- Site is located at the end of Masters Cove; starts where asphalt meets dirt/gravel roadway
- 2.5 miles to Interstate 75
- 7 miles to Downtown Macon
- Conveniently located near shopping, banks, restaurants and churches
- Elementary School: Dames Ferry
- Middle School: Clifton Ridge
- High School: Jones County High
PUD (Planned Utilization Development)
17.50 acres (+/-)